December 29, 2011

Top 5 Of 2011: 3. China Glaze - Skyscraper


The 3rd place is for another China Glaze polish. It's Skyscraper from the Metro collection. I loved this collection so much and this one was definitely my favorite of the bunch.


Sorry for the hair... :P Skyscraper is a sheer blue based glitter polish. It has blue and silver glitters and they really sparkle. Whenever I wear this polish people ask me what polish it is and I love that! xD I got to know China Glaze this year and I really start to love them more than I did in the beginning.


I'm wearing 2 coats of this polish with a coat of Poshé topcoat. It didn't shrink my polish, I should've wrapped my nails. But Skyscraper became a bit thick and goopy, so when I tried to wrap my nails, it would become really ugly. So no wrapping with Skyscraper.


You can guess my question for today; What is number 3 on your top 'x' of this year? :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie