January 31, 2012

Awards, Awards, Awards (I'm late!)







I got a few awards the past few weeks and it's time to post them. While writing down who gave me what award and what the rules were I found out that most of them are the same... So I'm combining some things and try to make this short.
I found that the old Butterfly Award picture looked a bit too old, so I decided to make another one :P

I got tagged by the following people:
Bebe from A Sleepy Beauty
Shannara from Nails And Stuff
Maria from Maria's Nail Polish Blog
Charlotte from Charlotte's Nails
Jenni from Gold Speck Nails
Carol from Nails By Carol

With some awards you need to share 7 random facts about yourself, some have some questions for you to answer.

7 Random facts about me

1. I turn on the light in my room with my eyes closed. Today I forgot and the light bulb popped...
2. I love horror movies!
3. I like the number 2
4. I'm really lazy
5. I sleep with socks, because my feet get really dry from the water and I hate the feeling of them touching each other...
6. I also hate the feeling of a newspaper. Especially when my hands are dry from water.
7. When I come home I immediately put on my pj's. So comfy! :D

Questions from the Kreativ Blogger Award and Best Blog Award

1. Favorite color?
- Probably pink

2. Name your favorite song.
- Daniel Merriweather - Impossible

3. Name your favorite dessert.
- As long as it tastes good it's fine with me :)

4. What ticks me off?
- People who think they know it better, but find out they're wrong and try to make it look like they were making a good point anyway.

5. When I'm upset I...
(Don't judge me for this...) I become pretty mean. I try to look for things to make other people (my mom and brother) feel bad too. But I got that under control now :P

6. What's your favorite pet?
- Cats and dogs

7. Black or white?
- Black

8. What is your biggest fear?
- Getting an accident and nobody helps and just staring at you like; just get up...

9. Your best feature is...?
- My eyes?

10. Everyday attitude?
- Just smile :)

11. What is perfection?
- Not realistic

12. Guilty pleasure?
- Chocolate


Questions from the I Love Your Blog Award

1. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
- I don't read fashion magazines.

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
- So many.... Lady Gaga, Fall Out Boy, Katy Perry, YTF

3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
- I used to watch YouTube guru's months ago, but now I just have other interests. I really liked JLovesMac1 :)

4. What is your favorite make-up product?
- Nail polish. That is make-up!

5. Where would you like to live?
- America... Or England... :D

6. What is your favorite movie?
- Ugh, I have so many! xD 500 Days Of Summer, Inception, The Hangover, Triangle, King Kong, Pirates Of The Carribean and definitely a lot more!

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- 2... My feet are pretty wide and 'high', and shoes aren't made for my kind of feet. 

8. What is your favorite color?
- Still pink xD

Now I have to pass this award on to 5-15 blogs... You probably know how lazy I am with this. But since these awards are so the same, I don't really feel like picking people for these. But, if you haven't received 1 or all of them yet, feel free to put it on your blog :)

I haven't done all awards yet, because I forgot 1 and the other one is an award I really want to tag some people for.

If you want to know the rules that go with any of the awards you can just Google them :)

xoxo Ingie