January 28, 2012

China Glaze - TMI


This week I was lucky enough to find a bottle of TMI from China Glaze's OMG collection! I got it from Enchantra.com (Dutch webshop). I checked the site so many times because in the hologram section it showed TMI and GR8 all the time. GR8 has been available since I started checking it, but TMI was sold out. But Monday they had TMI and it was the last one :D
TMI is not as pink as these pictures show. It's more of a combination of orange and pink. It doesn't dry shiny, but not too matte either. The holographic effect is very subtle, but I believe that out in the sun you can see a lot more.



Overall I'm not too excited about this polish. Probably because I expected more holo going on :P BUT, I haven't seen this polish out in the sun yet, so maybe I might change my opinion xD

Oh, and I was able to capture the colorful glitters in O.P.I. Excuse Moi. At first I really didn't see those glitters, but in different lighting it was visible.


Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter