January 25, 2012

Color Club - Love 'Em Leave 'Em

Hello! Today I'm showing you the last polish from the holographic polishes I own from Color Club. Previously I showed you Fashion Addict! (not the best swatch) Worth The Risque and Revvvolution. These pictures were taken when I still had some nails left :P 



Love 'Em Leave 'Em is a nude holographic polish and great for every occasion. When you're not aloud to wear a bright polish at work this one is great! The holographic effect is very subtle, but still noticeable.




The weirdest question I must have asked since starting blogging, but where does it seem like where I take my pictures? :P I would like to know if there is anything I could do different when it comes to my pictures or that they are just fine :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter