January 22, 2012

O.P.I. - Excuse Moi!

Excuse moi, but the color isn't 100% accurate. Sorry!

Hello! Today I have a sexy polish to show you! After a few days of naked nails, because I was sick I felt like I needed something on my nails again. Because of the fact this is a glitter polish I hadn't wore this one yet.


It's O.P.I.'s Excuse Moi from the Muppets collection! When Nory and I did our second swap she asked which one of this collection I would like to have. I picked this one and she got it for me!



Excuse Moi! is a sheer pink based polish with large pink and silver glitters along with micro pink and silver glitters. I remember when I was looking for swatches of these polishes Scrangie said;

...with tiny silver and pink microglitter accented by medium round multicolor glitter. There's silver, yellow, red, orange, green, pink and blue.

Mine is just pink and silver, that's it. The silver glitters do color different sometimes, because of things around it. It's kinda like a mirror :P Just because I don't see those rainbowy glitters in it doesn't make it less gorgeous :)

- - - - - - - - - - EDIT - - - - - - - - - -

In the middle of the night, when it was dark and I had the light of my iPod, I discovered the rainbowy glitters. I think it's just the lighting that makes you see those colors. The next morning, with light in my room, I noticed only purple and pink glitters. Different lighting equals different glitter :)
- - - - - - - - - - EDIT - - - - - - - - - -


Do you own any of the Muppets collection? If not, which one do you want to have?

xoxo Ingie