January 01, 2012

Orly - Fowl Play

Happy New Year! I hope everybody is going to have a great new year and be happy and healthy :)

Maybe you're noticing my new layout. I just had to change it, because I like my pictures to be big! I'm always to lazy to click to enlarge on people's blogs, so yeah... xD

A few days ago I ordered my first Orly nail polish. I was surprised that the bottle was pretty big. It has 18ml in it, while I'm used to like 14 or 15ml.


This is Fowl Play. A sheer purple jelly base with yellow, orange and green flakies and some blue glitters here and there. When wearing Fowl Play, you mostly just see an orange yellow flakie. I found that a little bit disappointing, because in the bottle it looks like a rainbow in a bottle.


I managed to capture the other colors of the flakies too. While writing this I'm trying to find out how to see the green flakies by holding my lamp in different angles, but it's not working. I guess you just have to do your thing to maybe see it time to time.




And here you have my uninterested cat. I was trying to capture the flakies while I found myself in the weirdest positions, but as soon as I lied down on my back, my cat was on my belly again :P


Do you have Fowl Play? If so, what do you think of it? All I can say is that I'm happy that it's my first Orly polish and I hope I can get my hands on some more this year :P

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Ingie