February 10, 2012

Day 10: Gradient Nails




Gradient nails! I always love gradients, but I never really know where to begin. Then I just want to combine so many colors and it never turns out how I want it.

Today's nails were made not too long before this post. I used a polish from the new Catrice collection named Welcome To Roosywood, an old pink color. Depending on the lightning it can look like an old pink, but it can also look like a brick color.

To keep it simple I used Candy Cane from Color Club. An amazing pink glitter polish! Probably my favorite! It has two different colors of pink glitter in it, some purple glitter and holographic glitter. Just amazing! This polish will also look amazing on it's own. I never did, because glitter is not made for my nails I guess :P

This is the end of the first part from the 31 day challenge. I'm excited for the patterns! :D


Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter