February 12, 2012

Day 12: Stripes




I can't believe this is day 12 already! It means we're already almost on the half of this month. Time flies when you're having fun. Actually also when you're not having fun.

For today I actually had something different in mind. You probably know that thing where you have something in mind, you work in it and during your little 'project' you change up things and it comes out different than planned. Never the less, I like the way it turned out. Kinda sporty.

I thought it would be better if I make a list of what I used.
  • Seche Clear base coat
  • 2 coats China Glaze Something Sweet
  • 1 coat Golden Rose Scale Effect #15
  • Metallic pink striping tape
  • O.P.I. top coat
I really liked this flakie. I believe I haven't really wore flakies over other colors than just black or dark colors.


Hope to see you back tomorrow! :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter