February 14, 2012

Valentine Nails; Hearts & Dots




I think most people don't celebrate Valentine's Day. Me neither. Why has there be one day to tell your loved one to tell you love them while you can do that every other day as well?

Anyway, I do love all the hearts and cute things you see everywhere :)

For this manicure I used Seche Vite clear base coat. The white nails are Snow from China Glaze and the red nails are 1 coat of Bloody Mary To Go and 2 coats of Marilyn & Me, both from Catrice. The dots are from Konad image plate m79 and the hearts from image plate m59. I stamped with a red and white stamping polish and I used no topcoat.

Oh, have you seen my post for the 31 day challenge for today? If not, click right.... HERE!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter