March 20, 2012

Catrice feMALE LE; Swatches


Hello! Today I'm showing you a new LE collection from Catrice. This is the feMALE collection. The collection is focusing on the male dandy look versus feminine elegance.

This first one is A Woman's World. The pictures are far from accurate, but it's a nice coral orange polish. This one is close to Catrice's I Scream Peach!, but a little lighter in color.



Next we have Nude. A brown beige polish. This one was opaque in just 1 coat! I like the shiny version much better than it's own finish. The matte finish makes the polish look a bit dull...



My favorite from the 4; Who Are Blue. A lovely blurple polish. I think that's my first blurple polish. I like both the matte finish and the shiny topcoat finish. This one is similar to the Essence Colour & Go Absolutely Blue, but that one has a shiny finish. 1 coat is okay, but 2 coats is better.



Last but not least we have So Suit! A smokey grey polish. It looks lighter in the bottle than on the nails. Compared to the other 3 this one dries more shiny matte. I don't really like this one, but that's just the season; I'll probably love this one in the Winter.


All the pictures with the original finish were taking approximately 2 minutes after I applied a polish. The shiny version were taken probably right after I applied the topcoat.

I like the collection, but it's not that special. My favorite is Who Are Blue? I don't think Catrice ever had one like it in their standard collection, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Which one is your favorite? :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Hellocotton • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment