March 28, 2012

China Glaze - Sun Worshiper


Hello! I hope you all have a great day! Today I'm showing you another swatch from the polishes Jenn got me. This is China Glaze's Sun Worshiper. This one was on my wishlist too, because I thought I might need it someday for something :P On the pictures I'm also wearing a coat of Finger Paints Flashy.

Sun Worshiper, from the Poolside collection, is a bright neon orange/yellow polish. It dries matte and pretty streaky, but with a topcoat you don't see that. I used 3 coats for opacity and I tell you; this was so hard to capture with my camera! But the picture above is almost color accurate.

I think Sun Worshiper is a pretty unique polish and when you have it on your nails it's really out there! It almost looks like it's giving light or something. I think that looks really cool!

Do you have Sun Worshiper or would you ever wear a color like it? Let me know :)

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Hellocotton • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment