March 02, 2012

Day 24: Inspired By A Book




Can you see what book inspired me? The Rainbow Fish! I have no idea what the book was about; it's too long ago. But when I decided to do Rainbow Fish nails I remembered when I was like 7 we had to make the Rainbow Fish out of pieces of fabric. It was so much fun! I only put glue on the beginning of the fabric, so the pieces would hang loose on my paper. Oh, I was so creative! :P

I had no idea where to begin with these nails, so this tutorial helped me :)

A list of colors that I used;
Color Club; What A Drag!
Catrice; The Pinky And The Brain
Catrice; Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!
Catrice; Pool Party At Night
China Glaze; For Audrey
Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours; 328
Golden Rose Scale Effect; 04

I hope you liked it! :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter