March 07, 2012

Day 29: Inspired By The Supernatural


Today's challenge is weird... I had no idea what to do and it just doesn't seem to fit in the other 'Inspired By...' challenges. But when I think of the supernatural I think of ghosts. So here are my spooky nails! :P

From left to right, meet Awkward Ghost, Just For The Lulz Ghost, Hmm... k Ghost and Henry.

I thought flakies would look nice over them, because usually you'll only see them on black, so it looks kinda glowy ;p I only added them on the 4 gentlemen you see here, not on the black around them. This was Golden Rose Scale Effect #13.


I'm almost finished with this challenge! :D If you know some other fun nail challenges like this, let me know :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter