March 08, 2012

Day 30: Inspired By A Tutorial


I feel like this is the last day of this long challenge. We have a day 31, yes, but I don't think that's going to happen :P I'm kinda done with it. BUT, I will do 1 more thing for this challenge though :)

But now for today; There are so many tutorials I wanna try! I came across this one by accident. I was just Google-ing(what?!) something and I saw these nails and I decided that it was going to be my inspiration for today.

It's from this photo tutorial by Chloe's Nails. She used normal tape for it, so I did too. I'm horrible at it! :P My nail polish actually got under the tape! So I did all my nails with the tape first and after that I went over it with the polish brush.

I used 2 coats of Zoya's Dana for the holographic polish I used Fashion Addict! from Color Club and Black from Color Club as well.


You should definitely check hers out, but I think you have already xD

Thanks for reading and sticking with me the past month and a few days :)

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter