March 05, 2012

Pink Ombre Drips [Chalkboard Nails contest]


Yes, 2 posts today! ;p You can find my post for the 31 Day Challenge here [inspired by artwork] :)

Chalkboard Nails is having a contest, which closes in a few hours. I already wanted to enter, but I forgot about it... It is a nail art contest and the theme is; The dotting tool. You're only aloud to use a dotting tool and the brush of your polish.

I decided to go for ombre drips. I didn't really know how to make it, so my ring and middle finger are a bit messed up :P

The colors from dark to light;
Etos (A pink LE for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month)
Catrice; Aretha's R•E•S•P•I•N•K
China Glaze; Sugar High
Sinful Colors; Beautiful Girl
Wet 'n Wild; Tickled Pink
The silver base color is 2 coats of What A Drag from Color Club.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter