March 27, 2012

Revlon - Starry Pink


Today I have a lovely polish to show you. The sweet Jenn from AllThatIsGorgeous got me Revlon's Starry Pink! :) Like I mentioned in the nail mail post; All the polishes she got me were from my wishlist, so I'm super happy :) This is the first polish I'm wearing from the package and I can't wait to try more!

Starry Pink is a milky pink based polish with silver small and large hexagon glitters. I expected it to be really sheer and would need at least 4 coats, but 2 coats was enough.

I would actually wear this with a pink polish underneath, just so you would only need one coat of Starry Pink. The glitter is just so much and I hate removing glitter polishes. But glitter polishes are so pretty! :P

I hope to show you some more polishes I got in the swap, because they're gorgeous!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Hellocotton • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment