May 15, 2012

Catrice Month: Blue Cara Ciao

Guess who's back? Me! :P I haven't gone anywhere though. After my last post I got busier than expected and didn't turn my laptop on for 3 or 4 days :O That's a personal record for me. I wanted to post yesterday, but not posting one more day doesn't kill anymore.

And something I feel like sharing; I overslept this morning! That's like the 3rd time in my life (high school not included :P) I'm not sure if I woke up after my alarm went off... I know I turn it off in my sleep sometimes, but I always automatically wake up at like 6 am, even when I can sleep in.

So, I'm back again with a Catrice swatch. I was confused the other week when i wanted to post this. I thought this was Pool Party At Night... Obviously it isn't. This is a deep bright blue color that really pops. It's the kind of blue I used for water when coloring in kindergarten xD The picture isn't color accurate. The color is a bit darker in real life.

2 coats, no base- & topcoat
Thanks for reading :)

xoxo Ingie

No comments:

Post a Comment