May 04, 2012

Catrice Month: Heavy Metallilac

Happy Friday! :D Today I'm showing you Heavy Metallilac. A purple metallic. Or a lilac metallic. Whatever you prefer :P


I bought this one a few days ago, because I wanted to see if you could stamp with it. Guess what? I haven't tested it out yet. But I really don't like this one. I'm not into metallic polishes and I don't like some purples on me. Some make my hands look cold.

I don't think you can see it that well, but I think there is like an orange shimmer or something like that in it. This polish covers pretty well in 1 coat, but it's too sheer to wear just one coat, but two is perfectly fine. It's not as streaky as the pictures show.


Oh, I just noticed that this is my 100th post! :D

Thanks for reading :)

xoxo Ingie


No comments:

Post a Comment